I-Tel Design offers professional web design services, helping you achieve the right online presence for your business needs. We recognise that although many businesses know that they need an up to date website to keep up with the times many simply don’t know where to start or what they should be looking for. Our free consultation will help you understand the different options available and what is relevant to your business along with the costs involved.
I-Tel Design is part of the I-Tel Group which was established in early 2006. I-Tel Supplies was the first company in our group, providing printer cartridges to SMEs and public sector bodies across the UK. We dedicated a large amount of resources to develop our industry bespoke website that launched in 2009. As well as the website being very successful in saving time and money for the company we also found that many of our customers were approaching us to see if we could offer web design services to them as they were really impressed with what we had done.
We now offer all aspects of website design from basic information websites and content management systems (CMS) to full e-commerce platforms for those businesses that are looking to sell their products online.
Magento is built specifically to handle large data sets and help automate stock control, it can even been tied into Epos systems to help automate your entire stock process. With this in mind Magento is not optimal for creating company websites that do not have a E-Commerce section.
- Mobile-Friendly – A responsive design allows users to interact and engage with Magento services on any device such as desktops, smartphones and tablets etc. With over 80% of internet users owning smartphones, this mobile-friendly development accommodates everyone.
- Adaptable Content Control – This sophisticated content management system features a visual-based intuitive page editor that permits retail owners to build rich content that can be customised and amended as needed.
- A HUGE Community – When 800,000 developers and 240,000 businesses use your services world-wide, you must be doing something right. Magento benefits from having a massive community base. This provides users with a great deal of additional support and the possibility of making new connections within acquired fields of interest.
- Advanced SEO – Magento caters to SEO and improves your product/service chances of appearing higher on search engine result pages. Custom SEO features enables business owners to enhance organic traffic numbers whilst reducing the cost of digital marketing.
- Global Audience – You can save a great deal of time and money with Magento because the platform allows you to both create and manage multiple eCommerce stores with multiple currencies and languages. Reaching a global audience couldn’t be easier.
- Simple Third-Party Integrations – Third-party integrations can be added to your business site to improve data analysis. You can connect your site to other established companies such as Google Shopping, PayPal and EBay.
- Well-Built Security System – Magento is extremely strong in terms of stability and security. Users are able to customise the levels of security on their websites, guaranteeing that there is always strong walls of defence against unwanted intruders.
- Increase Conversion Rates – Multiple payment options can be incorporated on your online business store which enables customers to make purchases via their most preferred option.
- Filtered Search Options – A unique search items cloud makes searching for specific elements of a website easy and less time-consuming. Users can filter search options to receive the best possible and most relevant results.
- Powerful Platform – Up to 500,000 products can be supported with a Magento platform. There is masses of space available, allowing for future growth and continuous expansion of your eCommerce website.
WordPress is mainly used for websites and not for E-Commerce solution although plug-ins such as Woo-commerce exist to help turn WordPress into an E-commerce solution, they are not built to handle heavy inventories and product lines.
- Ease of Use – WordPress is very easy to use and has an intuitive interface. Adding new pages, blog posts, images, etc. on a regular basis is a breeze and can be done quickly. Because the technology is so simple, time spent on formatting is greatly reduced.
- Manage Your Website from Any Computer – WordPress is browser-based. You can login from any Internet connected computer and manage your site.
- No HTML Editing or FTP Software Required – WordPress is a self-contained system and does not require HTML editing software (such as Adobe Contribute or Dreamweaver). You can create a new page or blog post, format text, upload images (and edit them), upload documents, video files, image galleries, etc. all without the need for additional HTML or FTP software.
- Search Engines Love WordPress Sites – The code behind WordPress is very clean and simple, making it easy for search engines to read and index a site’s content. In addition, each page, post, and image can have its own meta tag keywords, description, and title, and be optimized for specific keywords, allowing for very precise search engine optimization. You can also use tags to further enhance your search engine optimization efforts.
- The Design of Your Website is 100% Customizable – WordPress acts as the engine for your website. The look and feel of the site can be 100% customized so your brand can shine through on your site and provide a unique experience to your visitors.
- A Blog is Built-in and Ready to Go – Since WordPress was originally created as a blogging platform, blogging capabilities are built-in and are easy to integrate, if desired. Setting up RSS / email subscriptions to your blog, commenting capabilities, and automatically adding the most recent blog posts to other pages of the site (your home page, for example) are also very simple to set-up, and help to extend your company’s reach and make your site more dynamic and interactive.
- Extend the Functionality of Your Site with Plugins – Want to add an event calendar, video gallery, Twitter Feed, Facebook Fan Box, and more to your site? WordPress makes this possible with plugins, most of which are free or very reasonably priced.
- Your Site Can Grow as Your Business Grows – WordPress sites are very scalable. You can have hundreds of thousands of pages or blog posts on your site and the performance of the site will not be compromised in the least.
- Have Multiple Users – As an administrator of a WordPress site, you can set-up multiple users for the website and assign access levels and capabilities to each user.
Sometimes reading information isn’t enough and you want to get a hands on look at the product or at least to look at the options available to you. With that in mind we have created the I-TEL demo area for you to use 10 demo pages, we have put together to help you on your way to envisioning your future digital business home.
The I-Tel design packages have been created to add ease to your website creation experience
- Select a theme of your choice
- Select your hosting length and options
- Add your bolt on features
- Website complete inside of 2 weeks
- Good work!! Have a cup of tea
I-Tel Design is part of the I-Tel group based in Cardiff, South Wales.
I-Tel Design, Unit 2, Charnwood Park, Clos Marian, Foreshore Road, Cardiff, CF10 4LJ
Bolt ons are additional extras that you can add to your package to in crease the look, functionality, integration and experience of your website. We cater for businesses of all sizes and have package to help regardless of your budget or time constraints, bolt ons allow us to be more flexible on a client by client basis.
Although we offer packages with bolt ons and theme demo pages for you to chose your style and features, We also develop fully customised websites based on your ideas and input to help cultivate your corporate identity and brand.
We can help manage all your domain and the traffic associated, we can set up redirects so if someone visits yourwebsite.co.uk they will get redirected to yourwebsite.com
If you have a web design project that you would like to discuss or would like to arrange a free consultation then please do get in touch by filling in the form to the right or via the contact details below.